Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pause Please: a note from mommy

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how fast my precious baby is growing! I wish that I had a pause button and could just keep him where he is a while longer. Every day it seems he is accomplishing something new. In less than a week he has two new teeth, he is crawling and just today he started going from laying down to sitting up. Twice today I thought he was asleep and I left the room only to come back moments later to find him sitting right in the middle of the bed with a grin on his face. I can't help but laugh. I think he is faking me out, playing asleep so I'll leave the room and then laughing at me when I come back in to find him awake! He is just so stinking cute, I can't get enough of him! Thank you Oliver for bringing me so much joy at a time when I need it the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment