Monday, August 29, 2011

Mickey Party!!!

Oh my goodness, I can't believe my sweet little baby is 3 years old!!  The past 3 years have been the best of my life and it is solely attributed to this beautiful little red headed boy named Oliver.  He is such a sensitive little boy and very caring.  The other day we were watching Mickey (what else) and Pete was crying.  Ollie said, "He needs loving mommy!"  I am so proud of my little 3 year old boy.  He is so smart and continues to impress me every day!  He is growing so fast so I am just trying to soak it all in so I can hold on to these memories forever.

Here are some pics from his Mickey party...

mickey invitations...

vintage pin the tail on mickey game...

we did some craft projects at the party (too hot to do anything outdoors!).  all of the kids used paint pens to color on a black vinyl mickey.  we did some painting and also made little mickey puppets.


yum yum...

party favors...






fortunately i had a backup outfit for oliver because i think the excitement interfered with his potty training and he had a tiny accident.  both outfits he wore were vintage.







the puppets the kids made...



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Oliver! I hope you liked the cash register!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!! this is such a great party! you did an amazing job. :) happy birthday oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very creative. The party looks like lots of fun. Great job making wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome! I love all the little details. The cupcakes and invites are darling. And of course the little man himself is so precious. Both his outfits are charming!
    ~ Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great party! you can tell he had a blast and he looks so cute in both of the outfits. happy birthday oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable party! Love the invitations, the cupcakes and both of Oliver's red outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome party and outfits, Harriet is looking with me and thinks she would like a vintage mickey party too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I SOOOO wish I was there...

    ReplyDelete