Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Olivers 4th birthday

 My precious baby boy turned 4 years old today!  We headed up to Dallas to the Great Wolf Lodge for 2 days of fun at a water park!  But, before we got to the resort, I had to make a quick stop at one of my all time favorite places to eat.  Can you tell where it is from the logo??  In-N-Out... mmmmmm... I used to eat there all of the time in Phoenix but they don't have one in Austin! 




 I wish I could have taken more photos of Oliver swimming but there was water splashing everywhere so I couldn't carry my camera around much.  He had a blast though!  He went down big water slides all by himself and his favorite thing was the lazy river.  I think we did it at least 50 times, no joke.
 handsome little guy heading down for a bedtime story in his pj's

 oliver volunteered to do the wolf call for the entire group.  it is unbelievable how much his confidence has grown since starting preschool!



 Happy Birthday to my sweet little Oliver!  You are the love of my life and truly my best friend.  I'm so very proud of you and how much you have grown over the past year.  Can't wait for your party this weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Ollie! You look so big in your pics, I can't wait to give you hugga hugga soon. MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cute stuff. I love you and am so glad you had an awesome birthday. Grandma D

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOUR?! omg...getting so big! oliver has the sweetest little face. looks like he got some great presents!

    ReplyDelete