Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July


I sure was disappointed this morning when I missed my chance to be in the 4th of July parade. I had a foot injury earlier this week. There is a new game I like to play with mommy; while she's vacuuming I chase her. Lets just say I got a little too close and it didn't end well for my foot. Mommy has been giving it lots of TLC but daddy insisted I go to the dr so that is how my day started. But, it ended on a really good note. I loved the fireworks!! Last 4th of July I was inside my mommy's tummy and this 4th of July I was wrapped in her arms and showered with kisses.


One of my favorite things to do is bounce in my horse. I crawl all the way from the living room, to the dining room, to mommy's bedroom and finally to my bedroom several times a day just to bounce in my horse.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys had a great Fourth of July! I hope I can come out to see you two soon! ;-) Liz

    ReplyDelete