Monday, April 16, 2012

free


Buy 2 (fisher price dolls)

Get 1 FREE!  (this adorable print of happy children)


I really lucked out at a garage sale this weekend.  First I spotted the boy and girl fisher price dolls.  I was holding onto them when I asked the man running the garage sale how much he wanted for the canvas picture of colorful children.  He told me if I bought the 2 dolls I could have the canvas FREE!  It was in pretty rough shape.  Very dirty and holes along the edges.  Once I got it home, I carefully removed the canvas from the frame and washed it on delicate.  Then I carefully cut all around the edges to get rid of the holes.  Now I just need to decide if it's going in my room or Oliver's.  
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. win, win! score, score! double awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The smiling kids make me smile too. So cute and a fabulous deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know katherine, they make me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those dollies! What a lucky find!!

    ReplyDelete