Saturday, March 3, 2012

Arizona (part I)

While in Phoenix I attended my dear friend Danielle's wedding.  It was so touching, emotional and filled with prayer.  The reception was right up my alley; a vintage/rustic feel.  Lots of burlap was used on the table arrangements (I <3 BURLAP).  Popcorn, yes, popcorn was on every table (Oliver loved this!).  The kitchen was an old RV and there was a sweet candy shop inside.  It was simply perfect!
Congratulations sweet friend!


Also while in Phoenix I ate at all of my favorite restaurants.  This is Jose at Pepe's Taco Villa.  When I lived there I would literally eat there once or twice a week so it was great to see him and catch up!  I also went to Sam's Cafe, Mi Amigos, NYPD and In-N-Out.  It was all delicious!

We had a sleepover with one of my dear friends, Lexy and her daughter Sedona.  I think Ollie had a little crush on her.  He took her a rose for Valentine's Day and they made and exchanged valentine cards.  They went to the park, decorated sugar cookies, played and watched cartoons.  I so wish we lived closer because I think these two would be best buds!  Oliver doesn't understand how far away we live and keeps asking to go see her.  :(
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I loved Oliver's wedding outfit. Grandma D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where's the mickey pics? grandma d

    ReplyDelete